B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoky bandit said:
Nice old relics there B5...I was wondering what you were up to...must have missed the post that said you were going to hill end......That would have been an interesting trip.....Shame no coins or gold came to light..Though im sure you had a good time anyway :Y: :lol:
Edit..Thats the crustiest 5c I've ever seen :eek: :eek:
Thanks Smoky :cool: :Y: was a top couple of days, I was going to coin shoot a spot just before we left but the rain kept coming :/
I got pretty wet trying to find a second nugget in a spot ;) :Y:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=325835#p325835
The friend of that one :D :Y: :Y:

Mackka said:
Well done B5.
Mackka
Thanks Mackka :cool: :Y: it's like a playground there...so many large relic targets to dig, a lot of junk but really need to spend some serious time in there to see what comes out :D :Y:

You never know Mackka ;) Everyone says the place is hit to the end but not with all that junk in the ground
Maybe they just go to the wrong end :lol: :lol: :Y:

Ramjet said:
Some cool finds there B5. :Y:
Thanks RJ :cool: :Y: Now I'm sitting here I'm wondering what were the targets I left :lol: :lol: think I might need a wheel barrow for the next run :lol:

Danny13 said:
Some great looking relics b5
Thanks Dan :cool: :Y: the crush and pan may have been quartz ironstone specimen, not sure on the smaller three
1493182592_crushnpan_001.jpg

A natural metal mini pearl of the dirt :eek: :rolleyes: looks like silver but is slightly magnetic :rolleyes: :/

Gold hunting type finds B5, an old silver woulda been a welcome find, bugga it was just 5c hey. 8) ]:D

silver said:
Gold hunting type finds B5, an old silver woulda been a welcome find, bugga it was just 5c hey. 8) ]:D
I was hoping I was onto it when the buttons showed silver :rolleyes: but I think he lost his buttons shootin shite :lol: :lol:
The Gold was found only an hour before leaving so I've got the plan of attack sorted for next time :cool: :Y:
Shoulda cut the 5c in half :rolleyes: give it some character :lol:

Goldpick said:
Plenty of small targets there B5Mech, any could have possibly been gold. Did you have much trouble with hot rocks up that way? :)
There were plenty of areas with heaps, all metal picks them all but descrim 1 can mask all the hot rocks and iron
The ATG handled awesome, the mineralization was on par with my normal park hunting spots so all seemed just like going coin shooting out the back :lol: :lol: :Y:
I'll play with the all metal settings more next run and try and get the all out of both machines :cool: :Y:

Latest posts