B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandta said:
I agree ... that '26 looks pretty good

Sorry Silver , still not receiving your PM's
And im at the outlaws farm .... no phone reception
Thanks Guys :8 I thought I'd stop there black spots and all
The other one is more stubborn, the dirt it came from was real sticky :eek: ...
Would putting them in a jar of vinegar as soon as there out wash the gluepoo off?..Edit or soapy water maybe :rolleyes:

Grid checking was a little cheap so went looking for silver :D ...a suspect silver jewellery bit and.............................
1492276915_rrrrr_001.jpg

From spot.. A.....[first spot I ever swung :D ] proves I haven't finished there hey the last penny was from very close :rolleyes: :lol:
1492277481_ssss_001.jpg

1492277481_ssss_002.jpg

Baked swampdirtsand :eek: :lol: seems to respond to CAB nicely...different deeds for different dirts :rolleyes:
Gota go up to Mums to mow the lawn :rolleyes: I've put it off a day :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: M.I.A... :eek: Taking the artillery :D :eek: :rolleyes: :p
To be continued :p ..................

Smoky bandit said:
Nice finds ther B5...After you mow your mums lawn...you should check the yard...Every house has its lost coins :Y: :eek: ]:D :D
Thanks Guys :8 :Y: I hit a little section of the back before I mowed for the sinker and mashed lead :lol: :lol: didn't get a chance after mowing Smoky :rolleyes: :lol:
1492426256_bbbbb_001.jpg

The ring looks like silver :eek:
1492426257_bbbbb_002.jpg

Should have stayed at the park :rolleyes: went to the beach after for 10c :/ :N: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts