B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danny13 said:
They are there , it's just about time input , and maintaining technique over a long period and most importantly luck
I've got to get out of the goldie cherry picking habit :rolleyes: pick the right spot and dig all small solids :eek: I don't usually dig anything under a goldie unless shallow surface, then it's copper to silver :D

Yeah your missing the gold rings if you do that , just ask Heatho mate , vid numbers for the yella are all over the place . Some nights you get 0ne or 2 and a silver ring , that's an exceptional night , other nights you will just pick up coins to put towards your next detector purchase . When gridding ya gotta get at least knee deep in the water , waste deep is better and work the beach , wet and dry sand , dunes . I guarantee you if you do that in the one night , give it 6 hours , you will be happy for the next week

Danny13 said:
Remember gold rings don't conduct like silver , their a different ball game B5
Mmmm my first one was a solid 50 ID and didn't sound anything like a ring pull more like a 10c piece with a slightly lower ID
I walk over a gold ring weekly but I avoid junk :lol: :lol: :lol: can't dig everything here the place is a tip with too many junk tossers :eek:

Danny13 said:
Yeah your missing the gold rings if you do that , just ask Heatho mate , vid numbers for the yella are all over the place . Some nights you get 0ne or 2 and a silver ring , that's an exceptional night , other nights you will just pick up coins to put towards your next detector purchase . When gridding ya gotta get at least knee deep in the water , waste deep is better and work the beach , wet and dry sand , dunes . I guarantee you if you do that in the one night , give it 6 hours , you will be happy for the next week

I never get into the water but I should start doing so, was thinking about getting some wetsuit pants and booties. With my brain injury though I have a lot of trouble swimming which really sux. Might have to add a manually inflating life jacket to the list as well. :)

Smoky bandit said:
Use the force luke...um i meen B5..Use the Force :Y:
Gota line me up one of those Jedi satellite dishes you got Smoky :eek: :lol: :lol:
Stealth mode look around :eek: :lol: :lol:
1492140248_bbb_001.jpg

Latest posts