B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just gota find me some diamonds that aren't diamonties :p :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nice bracelet, looks like mine :rolleyes: ]:D :lol: :lol: :lol:
1488280420_1486473671_image.jpg

They don't like the paperwork , I usually hand in mobile phone and stuff and they know me by name . Once they refused to open the door , because the police station is close to the beach , I guess they did not want me trudging sand in . They thought it was a joke , had smiles on their faces lol

Last time I went in there to make them do there job I mentioned that I only do cash work :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p
Should have seen the chumps ears prick up then :eek: the krap he tried to dribble to me got laughed at and squashed on the floor like a fresh dog poo :p
You can't do that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah dude I can and I will :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ]:D no cash no car :p simples :lol: :lol:

treasureman said:
Finding some nice jewlery
Thanks treasureman :) :Y: wish I could get out to find some relics that aren't form a HQ or a Morris :p :lol: :lol: :lol:
All week hindered by rain, ran away three times last night to finally give up standing under a tree :rolleyes: :lol: was looking for silver and........
1488336889_flo_001.jpg

1488336889_flo_002.jpg

Not sure but think that's my first florin for the year :cool: the dirt didn't fall off under the tap so off to the steam cleaners he goes ;) :cool: :cool:
Would have got more but the storms are fast here at the moment :eek:

Danny13 said:
Hey b5 this the pandora I found gold and silver , can't find it in a catalogue , what do you reckon gold and silver?https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7482/1488281686_image.jpg

Hey Dan, did pandora put a 14k hallmark onto the gold section? If not that's poor form by them......

Heatho said:
Getting sick of the rain too B5, they reckon at least another week of it.

Top quality florrie. :)
It's got me every night this week :mad: :N: :lol: :lol: the ones last night were moving so fast, two minutes turn around look up and here comes more :rolleyes: three minutes later the stars are out but a big grey bugger in the distance heading over :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:
I think I spent the same time running and hiding as I spent swinging :eek: :lol: :lol:

The steam cleaner got the dirt off but leaves a sort of tarnish coating on it :rolleyes: maybe better on 50/50 silvers
Decided to stop as it is a real shiner :cool: :Y: Trying to avoid touching and rubbing it totally but think it's up for a CAB paint brush bath and might just drop it in a bi-carb water solution after to finish rather than pressing :eek:
1488340249_steamm_001.jpg

1488340249_steamm_002.jpg

Latest posts