B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They turned out great B5...I got a little steamer here..Will have to give it ago next coin i find...Hopefully a silver or two tomorrow . :Y: :mad:

Smoky bandit said:
They turned out great B5...I got a little steamer here..Will have to give it ago next coin i find...Hopefully a silver or two tomorrow . :Y: :mad:
I didn't get to finish it with the steamer and used a weak citric bath ;) softened it nicely and would have finished easily with steam
It blocked 2 minutes in, but have pulled it a part and it'll be good to go next one :8 :Y: trigger valve blocked :rolleyes:

Expedition run checking on the migration of the golden coin :p
1488255106_sss_006.jpg

1488255106_sss_007.jpg

Scored another Pandora shoe :eek: looked at it and it looked like a DC shoe with a tyre :eek: Is it a Ken Block Shoe :eek: :cool: :cool: then I turned it over and saw a flower with a blue stone centered and thought nooooo it's an ugg boot and that's a donut so it must be a fat donut eating Kim Krapdashian shoe :mad: :N: :lol: :lol: :p guess Pandora don't make cool charms hey :eek: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: lucky there silver :p

At least the coinage was there to take your mind off that krapdastardly shoo ,.... saving grace was that money, you could always melt the shoo intoo a nice blob of silvery :p goo.

It was a strange run silver :eek: was testing concentrations, a goldie from here and a goldie from there :lol: no griding just checking how long to wait and which spots are filling ;) swear one particular spot where the traffic was on friday had hack marks and was empty of goldies :rolleyes: :/ :N:
Got a few middle of no where goldies too, Hmmm lot of griding to try that :/ I might call that park lotto impossible to grid but if your lucky will score some goldies on the walk across :lol: :lol: I need the mower man to do his stuff ;) getting a little long
http://gilletts.com.au/pandora-boys-baby-shoe-charm-pandora-code-790403czb-p-105122.html
Mmmmmm baby shoe charm :rolleyes: at least it's not Kim's smelly ugg boot :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the relics is :8 Tex Northam Warren Melbourne co, might be a lipstick cap :lol: :lol: Not the relic I want :rolleyes:
My problem RKT is I buy a bag to savor them and by the time I get home there almost goooone :8 there's no savoring them :lol: :lol:
Still trying to work out how I haven't found more as there not the charm that just falls off on their own :/ can't work it out other than it broke and they found the rest but missed that one :rolleyes: maybe

Danny13 said:
Coinage and a pandora , almost gold and silver :p :lol:
I didn't read the description earlier but 14CT GOLD, SILVER AND GOLDIES :lol: :lol: The little flower on the side is 14ct yellow gold :lol: :Y:
Hope they keep coming Dan :rainbow: :party: ]:D

Latest posts