Australian History

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where, Nullarbor Plains... What towns...Don't know( could be Perth to Sydney or anywhere in between on the Trains Route...... I am the Indian Pacific Train... The straightest section of track is 478km long.... ;)

LW....

Great... Now to come up with something.... :argh:

Ok pretty easy one as im not good at this.... I Slept a lot in History at School... :zzz:

What Aussie icon was renamed in 1935... To the name its famous for today...

LW.....

It`s only been Uluru for about 25 years ,hasn`t it ? It was still Ayres rock when i climbed it and walked around it several times in 1980 and then it was Uluru when i climbed it again in and walked around it a couple of times more in 1995.

It`s actually got a dual name of Ayres Rock/ Uluriu ,not just Uluru.

Correct me if i`m wrong.

Vegemite? Pavlova? Funnel web spiders? The Harbour Bridge? Thongs? VB? The Opera House? Dame Edna? Sheep? Kangaroos? Tim Tams?
West End Draught? Akubras? John Jarratt? XXXX?

The answer is Vegemite.... You Don't play fair Muza....Too many answers there...
Vegemite was known as Parwill from 1928 to 1935.. Till they renamed it Vegemite... The Founder was Fred Walker and He was determined to emulate the success of Marmite... Sooo...

If Mar-mite.... Then Par-will.... Was his slogan... :D

LW.....

Latest posts