Australian History

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good story isn't it. Fuel for the fire that burns in prospectors' dreams. Who knows could be sitting at the bottom of the ocean somewhere with many men in grey suits with big narly teeth protecting it. Queensland coast is littered with shipwrecks perhaps many laden with gold.

What and where am I

Clue 1

I am made of stone and placed significantly because my creator and crew were acting on British tradition on seafaring expedition's of discovery.

This hopefully is a little tougher to get the think tanks going !!!!

GT :)

It was a very good answer BarossaDigger I wanted to give it to you but it was more the other I had in mind, Don't worry keep having a guess at the questions you will get one. Regards greencheeks
BarossaDigger said:
And I thought I was being smart at the time of the robbery was called Andersons Inlet !

And thanks GT I would have a search if I lived there I also enjoyed the read and I have been to he cave a couple of times but I never ventured to far inside as it narrows down after about 50 feet, weather it opens up again I couldn't say though if I remember it did look as though it would and I never had a detector back in them days. ;)

No it isn't the Macedon Cairn. Great guess exvator but I have a little sea air in my nose although of similar character !!!

GT :)

Latest posts