Australian History

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now kicked back at the camp fire at Hill End. :)
No. Wrong.
I will tell you this.
The fellow who I am talking about is actually watching this thread. LOL
I fixed his computer yesterday when I posted this one in front of him.
A true Gentleman by heart.

Awesome mate. Make sure you try to get a Guiness pie at the General store, best pie ever. Happy hunting, oh yeah hope the meeting is good. Should be a nug with your name on it there. :) Wish I was there too, spoke to Wally this arvo, he should be there by now.

Hi all,
Had a bit of trouble with coverage. LOL
Now sitting on top of Hill End. :)
No, Not Jeff.

Wrong answer I know as I was reading the question wrong .. sorry Tathradj.. :8
Tathradj said:
I was born in Sydney and raised in Newtown.
I joined the Australian defence forces but,
I did defend myself in sports to the best degree you could obtain.
I KO'd one of the best world sportsman in my class.
Who am I. ?

Thanks Tathradj ........

Born in Nymagee in 1887
I was awarded The Kings Police and Fire Services Medal of Distinguished conduct in 1943..
Who am I ?

Clue:
In NSW myself and others that shared the same skills have just been given a 'long overdue' recognition for our law enforcement work?.....

Was it the one where human remains were found in a shark. ?
It was never ascertained who they belonged to.

There have been a couple of cases, Doug. The notorious Shark Arm case was in the '30's and the arm was identified. But I don't remember whether an offender was found.

It is a good clue, as usual, Bob, and I have found a few potential answers, but none that fit the clue exactly.

Any way, Bob, I hope you enjoyed your break up the coast.

It wasnt the shark arm case but another very intriguing indecent.

This should be an easy question so i wont post another clue just yet

My trip wast too bad. I did put a fish hook into my right thumb on the second day up there. it went in past the barb and the flattie that was also on the hook decided to help me remove it. Needless to say, I had a few schooners of pain relief over the next few days.
To get away from the situation here in Balmain was good for the 10 days but on my return I was informed that my old mate that I had been looking after has been given only a short time to go. So the stress that was starting to ease is now returning.

Latest posts