Anyone planning go to pan in next few wks?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going to bring my friend to do panning in next few weeks. I had few experience in Oallan but failed in Tuena. Now I wanna try somewhere new, day trip. Currently thinking Tuena (but dont know where in there is good) or Coles bridge near hill end (if I remember correctly)...

Anyone will go to these places in next few wks? I also wanna play with my cheapy metal detector (not expecting to detect any gold but just wanna have some fun).

Hi malau,

I'm also thinking of heading to Tuena sometime soon to pan. Hopefully we can get a group together.
Good luck and hopefully see you around sometime.

After talked to my friend we decided may try the place which I believe near coles bridge tomorrow. So hope see you guys there...

Hi I'm new to the game and live close to Coffs Harbour, my father goes and does some panning and I have started to get real interested. Any tips or advice for the local area will b much appreciated.

I AM planning on going but do not have the gear yet (buying them soon) but i want to tag along, I live in sydney as well =)

lshallperish said:
I AM planning on going but do not have the gear yet (buying them soon) but i want to tag along, I live in sydney as well =)

Once you are ready please feel free let me know see if we can go together

SuperPeter said:
Hi I'm new to the game and live close to Coffs Harbour, my father goes and does some panning and I have started to get real interested. Any tips or advice for the local area will b much appreciated.
Yep, best tip=go with your dad :D

hi, im new to metal detecting and was searching for some places to go nugget hunting and came across on this forum with Ishallperish msg like a year ago, and good to see you still in the hobby mate.
I am from southwest sydney,
I just got a gold bug pro recently and been playing around the beach and parks and went bent basin yesterday was filled with rubbish.. im looking to travel a bit further west and thought to join and say Hi and I really want to go in a group and camp if possible, I just got my camping gear like last month too, been wanting to explore the australian land and beaches with my metal detector ofcourse :)

Hi I have a X-TERRA 705 I in Coffs Harbour new on this site I don't talk much on the net what I would like to know is there a place around Coffs go metal detecting I went out near star creek I think i found a hot rock because it set the detector off if it what is a hot rock as I'm new in detecting.

hi

Latest posts