Anybody want a detecting partner tomorrow? (Vic)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Xetal....glad you got something out of it, such as it was, and as limited to that field. Figured you decided to hang where you were today, so how did that go? Have any luck?

Perhaps next time you hit the GT, i will be able to work a bit more alongside ya (equipment) and we can get that first bit of color for you.

Safe journey home bloke, and all the best in your hunt...(tell the wife we were too noisy and scared the Gold into hiding...lol)

Gypsy

Yeah I had a bit of a scratch around this morning but nothing to show for it. :(
But no worries, I can plan for a proper trip now and hopefully you'll have your equipment sorted and also might meet a few others next time if anyone's up for it .

Good enough....i'm sure with notice, other locals will be happy to jump in and lend a hand and make it a "day out", or perhaps even a cpl days out on the hunt.

In the interim, now your here...have a look at the site a bit more deeply, especially the "alluvial" and the "detecting" threads for guides on what to look for. A search will also help in finding areas of interest to go detecting as well....let your own "instinct" guide you to areas of interest...

Good Luck....Safe trip home...

Cheers
Gypsy

I was just glad i didn't roll my ankle again (like i did a cpl of weeks ago) when i fell on my a$$.... :lol:

Hey Xetal...i forgot to ask, and should have made a point to point it out to you, but when you were heading back to your "digs" for the night, did you happen to look over the area we were in as you drove past? In particular, did you get to see the looongg deep gutter & all the diggings i was talking about? and how you need more than a big coil to find the color?

Mind you, having said that, i'm sure there are finds to be had on the floor, and the walls of those gutters....perhaps a little lower down the slope next time might reveal the "goods"... ;)

Cheers
Gypsy

Latest posts