Anybody near Leonora to go out detecting ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just started a 1 month 1/2 gold prospecting trip ( my first one :) ) in WA near Menzies and Leonora for the moment and I would like to share this experience with some people, instead of staying alone all the time which is boring :|
So if anybody would like to join me in my adventure for looking for gold, even just for a few days or few hours, let me know :)

Good luck in the goldfields ;)

Hi mate, I seen your post and thought id reply, I have been doing gold for 22 years and would be happy to take you out. I have literally thousands of spots near Leonora and Menzies and have a house in Leonora. I mainly use the 23 now because it has turned luck into averages and has paid for itself so many times I lost count last year sometime. Email me if your keen and just google me if your curious about who I am :p
Regards, Andrew Hadson

Hi,

Thank you Andrew I would appreciate so much to go out with you and to learn more about gold prospecting :) , I am at the Leonora caravan park just for tonight, but I am available whenever you want, tomorrow I will be in a patch I found where I found 21 nuggets so far, but very little as there was some very old detector holes :rolleyes:
But we can meet tomorrow if you want :)

Cheers. Gaetan

Hi mate, I can't post my phone number but just goto the white house hotel and ask the owner for my contact details.. You can also read my story from "introduction posts" ?

Sorry marksman(308?) if your ever in our area on a Sunday morning, come to our rifle range and for $1 per round you might earn yourself a mention in the local paper

Good to hear mate ? and life is short so you and anyone is welcome anytime... And to be truthful.. These Leonora locals like my father need to see they are not as good as they say

Thats excellent! And if Ur administration dude then you'll have my contact details on that 213 number and my qv St address? I also have shooting rights from 3 pastoralists

gasco29 said:
Hi all,

I just started a 1 month 1/2 gold prospecting trip ( my first one :) ) in WA near Menzies and Leonora for the moment and I would like to share this experience with some people, instead of staying alone all the time which is boring :|
So if anybody would like to join me in my adventure for looking for gold, even just for a few days or few hours, let me know :)

Good luck in the goldfields ;)

Gaetan, one of the WA forums is having their annual muster, not too far from where you are, starting 31st July for a week. There'll be a small group of men and women, mostly quite experienced, camped on legal ground with plenty of access to nearby pending ground. We might get there if all goes well. I'll be arranging 40e permits for nearby exploration leases this week just in case we get there. Just be sure you are on a patch where you are allowed to be. The gold police are hot right now and those not doing the right thing are getting burned. A lot of good gold ground is on pastoral leases so no dogs, no guns, no rubbish and contact the lease holder if you can.

Phil

GoldSpots said:
Hi mate, I seen your post and thought id reply, I have been doing gold for 22 years and would be happy to take you out. I have literally thousands of spots near Leonora and Menzies and have a house in Leonora. I mainly use the 23 now because it has turned luck into averages and has paid for itself so many times I lost count last year sometime. Email me if your keen and just google me if your curious about who I am :p
Regards, Andrew Hadson

Hi Andrew, just came across this post and thought i'd give a shout out to your generosity mate, not often you come across unselfish characters like yourself these days, your a champ. had a look at your youtube vids while i was at it, vids were very well done, do you still do vids? or have the patches run out? keen to see some more recent ones if you have any.

Cheers, SS.

Latest posts