Any spots around Queanbeyan, NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Me and my 7 year old son are NEWBIES and looking to get out into the rivers to have some fun. If we find somthing thats cool, but if not then thats ok also.
Anybody checked out the queanbeyan river or the surrounding rivers??

Daniel

I think you may want to start by sifting through WalnLiz's posts, they're from around your area and KNOW EVERYTHING! ;)

I think you might like Grabben Gullen

Piep said:
I think you may want to start by sifting through WalnLiz's posts, they're from around your area and KNOW EVERYTHING! ;)

Piep,

I am way ahead of you as I have read every one of their posts and watched all their videos. They where one of the reasons I decided to get out there and have a go. This board is absolutely AWESOME and full of some really really cool info. Just wanted to know if anyone had got out into the spots around queanbeyan.

I hear GG is the place to have a go for NEWBIES. I will be sure to check it out over the next few weeks.

Daniel

Hey Daniel I do a bit with my 10yr son out at WeeJasper we find a few sapphires and a small amout of gold. But it is very hard to get access due to the rapid growth of the blackberries, it is possible is worth a look and not that far away

Cheers Davo

Davo, Would love to get out to wee jasper one day. Might need to take the hedge cutters thou :)
Let me know if your going out that way :)

Latest posts