Afl grand final

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon the hawks will come out in the first half very physical and hit the purple team real hard..... lots of mellee's and reports in this GF
hawks will make up for the loss last year... 30 points

Grunta69 said:
So who,s :) a going for who hawks or freo. Bombers my self. But go hawks.
I am a bomber too, But Grunta you gotta draw a line in the sand ;) when it comes to the Hawks getting another flag. Heave Ho Freo all the way.

Just back from the grand final parade. In what other country in the world would it be safe for 1,000s of opposition supporters to mingle together. An amazing country we live in. (I don't barrack for either but you can't beat the atmosphere) I'll be in the Ponsford stand tomorrow. NOW - bring on the Spring Racing Carnival!

Been a Hawk's supporter all my life, I know there's no hope for me but I had no choice as I was born in their territory, so it's a great day for me. Go the hawks. Sorry about last week Billabong!

We should have a sweep. I reckon hawks by 30 points, Burgoyne for the Norm Smith, first goal - Roughhead off a before the bounce free because Crowley is a tool.

I'm with you Billabong. Cats supporter myself and I reckon Freo could get up over the Hawks. Any team that can beat the Cats at home is a strong contender for the flag. Come on Freo!

Balx said:
Grunta69 said:
So who,s :) a going for who hawks or freo. Bombers my self. But go hawks.
I am a bomber too, But Grunta you gotta draw a line in the sand ;) when it comes to the Hawks getting another flag. Heave Ho Freo all the way.

Here Here Balx

I'm a Die hard bomber to ain't no way I'm going for the Hawks, nil all draw with heaps of injuries :p

:D :D :D

Col

Latest posts