Advice please.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hotrob

Rob
Reaction score
I have five hours tomorrow morning (Monday) in the Wedderburn area then I have to return to Gippsland to the gold free area :( . and I would love to go for a swing with the detector.
Anyway...... I obviously don't expect specific details but if someone could give me a general location it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.Rob.

Thanks for your help AR.......I appreciate your effort. Unfortunately I was back home before I got to read your reply. :(
For anyone interested I ended up turning right (North?) from the main street & headed a couple of kays out towards two communication towers. We then turned up a track just to the left of the town reservoir (I think). As we were short on time we couldn't afford to look around too much & got stuck into the detecting.
We did no good. In fact it was my first zilch day (only had a half day actually)with the SDC since I found my first gold (42 nugglets ago). There was rubbish everywhere......new & old ...... & plenty of lead shot but no gold I could find. The other couple with us were using a 5000 & they drew a blank as well.
I'm sure there's gold around Wedderburn but not around that spot.
Anyway thanks again for your help mate.
Rob.

Latest posts