Access into McMasters, Clermont

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys. Does anyone know what the access into McMasters GPA in Clermont is like at the moment? I haven't got a 4wd.
And any idea of the grass coverage?
Cheers
Ed

Camp at either Theresa Dam or the BP Truck stop used to allow free camping out the back. If I was to be brutally honest when you get to Clermont keep driving :rolleyes:

I know the feeling i dont like going there but run out of places to go. so we try again. I have had luck befor found a 10gram nugget . bigginers luck . I have problems finding small gold

any suggestions for settings on a GPZ 7000. I have upgraded to steel phase and speekers as industrial dephness is a huge problem for me . I think i miss all the small sounds and wonder if i could chaing the settings to fix it

Was at McMasters in Aug for a week but most of that was trying to find somewhere to detect that wasnt covered in that prickly turkey bush. It has really taken off in past few years - due to no cattle grazing there anymore, I think.

Was at McMasters in Aug for a week but most of that was trying to find somewhere to detect that wasnt covered in that prickly turkey bush. It has really taken off in past few years - due to no cattle grazing there anymore, I think.
Best after fires but it’s getting much adder as you ssy

Latest posts