About me

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicko98

Nick
Reaction score
Hey everyone.
My name's Nick, i'm 18 years old and I live in the blue mountains NSW, about an hour and a half west of sydney. I recently discovered fossicking, and now pursue it as one of my hobbies. I Have always had a fascination with rocks and minerals - i've been amassing a collection since i was about 8! Most of my fossicking trips involve me driving out to black springs and surrounds with a pair of sieves (1/4 inch and 1/8 inch), a shovel and a mattock looking for gems. I recently finished my schooling and have been taking every opportunity i can find to get out looking for shinies. I'm hoping to meet people who i could learn from and potentially have some trips with on the forum. Thanks for your time :)

Gday Nick welcome aboard young fella, good to see you with an interest in rocks and minerals ,..... hit that search button and get cracking, feed it words along the lines of the minerals you want to look for or try place names close to home to see what comes up, you never know on here, there is just so much info ,.... lotsa people to help you out too if you need to lean on them a bit for advice.
use the follow topic button to keep track of threads that catch your interest, its easier to find them again then by looking in topics I'm following. ;)

Latest posts