🎄Merry Christmas / Xmas!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very merry Christmas to you as well Goldtruck, hope your health continues to improve. I love this time of year, warm weather and most people happily enjoying the festive season.

Merry Christmas goldtruck hope 2015 sees you safe and happy and merry Christmas to all the PA crew , hope you all find what your looking for.
Cheers
Luke

Thanks for the wishes Magilla, Lucky and Luke. Good on ya fellas and same to you and yours. :)

May it be a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and family also GT.

The tree sounds great and yes, its all about the kids for this wonderful time of year!

My credit card tells me so :p

Thanks for the best wishes mate and look forward to your shares in 2015.

Regards

Wayne

All the best GT, I know how you feel.
Every day is a good day when you get out of bed.

Last week Mrs Redfin and I hit a spot at first light, 0545 or there abouts. She returned to the car some 2 hours later
to find me sitting there having a cold can, enjoying the peace and quiet and the joys/view of the iron bark forest.

Best wishes of the season to you and yours.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger (or so they tell me), so hopefully this is true in your case mate. All the best for the new year and I hope your health is on the way up. Merry xmas to all and best wishes.

Glad to see you have come through an epic event. I bet those lights look great in front of "The Castle" :) . Enjoy Christmas with the family, it is a brilliant time of year.

Good on ya guys many thanks, makes me feel terrific. Feelin good (not looking good !!) LOL
Many best wishes to you all.

Sorry to hear of your health issues GT. So glad you are doing ok and attacking the world with the right attitude. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Enjoy those grandkids. One of life's great pleasures.

Cheers

Rod.

there is nothing like a near death experience to make you see life differently... life is way too short.... hook in and have a good time before it is too late... :)

Thanks a heap Rod and Kawman. You are right guys the grandkids are what I live and breath for when their eyes light up its just something special. :)

A very merry Christmas from myself , my wife Carolyn and our pets Nelson the Cocker Spaniel and 2 Cockatiels Coco and Pretty Boy.
It has been a funny year but rewarding year. I might have to spend Christmas in hospital with my badly infected Right foot-but that's life.
I hope you all have a wonderful and happy Christmas / New Year and good luck in your prospective hobbies.
VK4NLS: Jaros,C,N,C,Pb.
:p

Right back at ya big fella.
That foot has been given you abit of grief mate sad hear.
I will tell the gods to sort it out for u. ;)

Latest posts