🎄Merry Christmas / Xmas!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From our family to your families, have a Merry Christmas and stay safe everyone.
George :)

Merry Christmas all. Hope the New Year brings everyone loads of gold. :D :D :D

Jeff

Just a quick hello to all the members new and old.
May 2014 fill your jars with lots of rattlers big and small.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year from me and my family to all of you.
Just dont forget to laugh a bit more next year.[I hear the Gold Gods like that]
Catch you all in the field someday soon
Cheers
ChrisM

Have a safe and merry Christmas everyone. I hope Santa is good to you all :)

Merry Xmas to you to Loamer, BTW the only trouble with the Poms is they are Indian Givers. They keep giving us the Urn, but they always want it back !!!!

Merry Xmas to all.

Merry Xmas and all the best in 2014 to all of you and your families. I hope we all see some decent nuggets next year. Ho Ho Ho :)

Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you all have a great year for 2014. Stay safe on the roads and I'll catch up next year
Cheers wombat ;)

Merry Christmas all, will be interesting to who gets new detecting/prospecting equipment for Chrissy!

Chris :)

Nice sentiments from you all , Best wishes from my family to yours .....
My order is at the North Pole for ......... ( can't tell you or my wishes won't come good .... )
Steve .

Well its Christmas eve - I wish you all a wonderful and happy day tomorrow for you and your families. I hope next year you all have success in whatever your endeavours are, may you find peace, happiness and GOLD. Thank-you to Nugget and the Moderators for what is the friendliest forum in OZ. My best wishes and respect to you and your families.

Latest posts