🎄Merry Christmas / Xmas!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas everybody. Drive safe if you must drive and drink safe if you must drink but please dont do them together.

Well I bought myself a Xmas pressie
Yup a gold miner gold wheel is a fine present lol
Now I can get through all the cons I have in buckets lol
Merry Xmas to the best forum users around
I hope to meet some more of you in the new year
Cheers Mud Guts (Dave) :)

Merry Christmas Ramjet and all ! remember to plan whose driving home if your planning on having a drink today

Thanks Rod,
Hope you & yours have a great day

BEST WISHES TO ALL ON P.A.

PEte

Merry xmas all, hope you all have a great day full of food, love and a few beers.

Brother Rob

merry Christmas all

hope ur all having a great day and not stuck at work like me ='( ohh well gotta look foward to 10 days out tuena after this =)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all :) , have a safe holiday season and prosperous hunting :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope you really enjoy your day and get to spend some time with those most important to you. All the best for the coming new year and let's hope it brings some nice finds for all the members here :D

Take care if you're traveling on the roads.
Kindest regards,
Shauno.

Merry Christmas everyone. Eat, drink and be merry. Stay safe and happy digging.
Cheers
Dozer :D :D

Share the love. Its what makes us human. My family and I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year. Sometimes we get to busy looking for treasure to see the real treasures in our life.

Ho Ho Ho, Tone

Latest posts