🎄Merry Christmas / Xmas!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's our merry Rudolph in our atrium :beer:
1608805672_img_20201224_212536.jpg

All the very best to you...Chris..and Meg. And to all..I hope as we have now transitioned into the Age of Aquarius ...that our lives are filled with Harmony and understanding and that Peace and love will prevail.Merry Christmas :flowers: :present:

Merry Christmas to you all

Let's try and get along in the new year

Ore I will rip your arms off and stick them where the sun don't shine :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep been drinking hahaha ;)

PS I need a life next year do what out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha can not even spell tonight ;)

Why are the mogons changing every time I click on them hahaha

goody2shoes said:
Could be on the card's ha fwdoz

Do you realise how hard that is to spell when one has been drinking :lol: :lol: :lol:

Drinking will be something I do well tomorrow. After all, since I am the cook Xmas day I need to make sure I keep my fluids up. Slaving over a hot Weber is thirsty work!

This is my 72nd Christmas Eve. As I write to you all...I do so in anticipation of waking in the morning and seeing what Santa may have left for me under our tree. :lol:
Throughout all those 72years..the good times the bad and the ugly times the magic of Christmas has never left me and I hope ,however lean or lonely it maybe that it's magic touches down lightly on your shoulder in some way and brings you Peace and the Promise of better days ahead.
To say that things have been somewhat turbulent around the world and even here on the Forum is of course a huge understatement...You should know that I bear no malice or ill-feeling toward anyone on this special night of Peace and Goodwill to all. :cool:

Merry Christmas Rossco :rainbow: :present: :sunny: :gemstone: :goldnugget: :goldpan: :pickshovel:
1608809861_img_20201224_212536.jpg

Yeah I know it's the 2nd posting but it's worth it :power: all the best mate :beer:

Merry Christmas Goody :present: :sunny: :gemstone: :goldnugget: :goldpan: :pickshovel: :rainbow: I promise I will be good seriously my arms are important to me :lol: :playful:

Love it RM!
I might copy that pic and use it on my email signature block at work next year, if you don't mind. :lol:
Well it is a pest control company... :p

Cheers,
Megsy

And all the best to you, Reefer. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. :)

Cheers,
Megsy

Latest posts