🎄Merry Christmas / Xmas!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas Jaros to you and Mrs Jaros and I wish you both a happy new year and all your dreams come true,

And Just for you Both I am going to wear one of my Christmas Hats when ever I go out in Public, :Y: :playful: :playful:
1608782244_christmas_hats.jpg

Merry Xmas Jaros and all,
Heres hoping the stress and anxiety of this crappy year is put behind us going forward and that 2021 brings some sanity back into our lives.
Im sure all of our better judgement has been clouded in some way because of this pandemic.
Cheers and beers.. :beer: :rainbow:

I'm really looking forward to my SCAN tomorrow afternoon :)

Senior Citizens Afternoon Nap :lol: as a child the waking of morning on Christmas day was an amazing and exciting time :D Nowadays I really look forward to the afternoon when it all starts to wind down and the Scan kicks in :) :beer: Truth is I'm not a senior citizen (52) but I'm happy to join in on special occasions such as chrissy arvo :power: :Y:

RM Outback said:

Senior Citizens Afternoon Nap :lol: as a child the waking of morning on Christmas day was an amazing and exciting time :D Nowadays I really look forward to the afternoon when it all starts to wind down and the Scan kicks in :) :beer: Truth is I'm not a senior citizen (52) but I'm happy to join in on special occasions such as chrissy arvo :power: :Y:

I've been 21 ever since I turned 21 and I still love every thing about Christmas,

Ridge Runner said:
RM Outback said:

I've been 21 ever since I turned 21 and I still love every thing about Christmas,

When I was 21 Christmas Eve was the highlight meeting like minded happy young ladies at the pub :) Christmas day was usually a slow late morning start :beer:

Latest posts