šŸŽ„Merry Christmas / Xmas!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As the year comes to a close I was reflecting on 2020 and its difficulties for everyone around the globe and in Australia but with a sense of pride in the way the majority of Australians have done the right thing and worked through this allowing us all to have a somewhat normal Christmas.

The year has tested people physically, mentally and financially and I hope we can now move forward to a brighter 2021.
As Christmas comes at us at warp speed spare a thought for those who have suffered the loss of a loved one or those suffering illness, this can be a difficult time for them as they come to terms with their situation. Thank you everyone for your kind words and wishes throughout the year, it is greatly appreciated.

Above all enjoy the fellowship of family and friends throughout the festive season.
To everyone on PA have a wonderful Xmas and New Year, may the gold gods shine on you.
Ma,n,pa

1607589324_screenshot_2020-12-03-17-36-44-56.jpg

Merry Christmas one and all :)

Cheers folks. Great to hear from you all!
@STC, well kinda. I went driving semis up and down the East coast for a while, and then Greyhounds all over the place too.
Now I'm doing airport transfers and enjoying it very much.

Very much wishing I could be out there prospecting though.

May everyone strike it rich in whichever way they desire in 2021

Cheers,
Mike

Latest posts