⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys
Thought I would share this. Took the photo's with the pro scope attachment for the IPad. You can also get them for IPhones , samsungs etc. Great magnifier.
This is about 10x
1437278990_image.jpg

This is about 20x
1437279034_image.jpg

This is about 60x
1437279087_image.jpg

Good fun

Cheers
Mark

Yummy, well done PhaseTech. That's what i want for Christmas :lol: What machine and how deep was it?

1437378588_img_3284.jpg

I went out for a few hours this arvo with the intention of working the same area as i was at on the weekend. Somebody was there so i went to a small surfaced area that i hit very hard when i first got the sdc months ago. The experts say you never get it all, well ain't that the truth, i haven't hit that first area for months because i really thought there wasn't a lot left because i gave it such a flogging!! Seems i didn't do that good a job the first time around because i got these over open areas i reckon i've run the sdc over at least ten or so times before:lol: All i can put it down to is that i'm now gaining more experience with the machine and noticing signals i would have missed before. It's great, it's like i've now got another new spot to try where i know there's gold:lol:

Gotta love the sdc . Been thinking of getting one so hired one for a couple of days for the Missus to use. Went to a spot I've been over with the Sadie a couple of times and was very surprised as I must say the wife didn't get to use the sdc for very long. After all she had to cook lunch. Ended up with 31 pieces for about 3.5 grams

Spent an enjoyable afternoon out with my 11yo last Sunday, what a great day after a sub zero start. Managed to find 6 pieces! and boy is the SDC one sensitive device, one of the pieces I struggled to locate. And as you wouldn't believe I scanned a fresh dug hole and got a faint signal, thinking of course that someone had decided to leave the lead shot in the bottom for some sucker like me :( , I decided to dig and I was surprised to find a nice spec in the dirt [moral DIG ALL SIGNALS EVEN FRESH HOLES]. I now officially have the fever and cant wait to go back again this weekend.

1437450541_optimized-img_20150719_160452nopm.jpg

Fantastic Tryhard, good going mate. The sdc is a mean machine on those small bits that's for sure.

Well done, nice littlies. Their big brother must be lurking somewhere nearby waiting for you and your young fella to come back and get him and reunite the nugget family. :)

Really looks like the SDC is the Dust Pan and Broom in Gold Detecting . See more finds from this detector than any other on here . It really make me wonder if there is that many big pieces in the ground anymore ?

I reckon a lot of the members just don't bother posting them up JeffP. I see a lot more people waving machines other than sdcs out there so they gotta be finding something i reckon.

Sounds like a great day out mate. Those sdc's are a great machine, I found a nugget that was so small, it took me 20 minutes to locate it once it was at the surface. Couldn't weigh it because my scales don't go under 0.1 of a gram! :)

1437956655_img_3323.jpg

Saturdays finds with the sdc. The largest nug at the top was about 200mm deep on the edge of a bush track and the one below it was about a metre away, on the track and about 20 mm deep. Just on one gram total. I didn't go out Sunday, it was close to snowing and freezing cold..i'm getting too old and soft :lol: :lol:

Latest posts