⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterdays gold, biggest went 5.5 grams.
Building the tally slowly this trip
1571633657_20191020_182017.jpg

Was checking out a new location in my area, a lot of bedrock/crevices so decided to take my trusty SDC along and was happily surprised to pull this beauty out of a small hole in the bedrock...
1571918947_barron-river-nugget.jpg

Which is a new PB for me so was pretty stoked, especially seeing as it's opened up a whole new area where I'm sure there's still a lot more to be found... don't think anyone else has thought to do much detecting at this spot or if they did were scared away quickly by the insane amounts of iron/trash that has filled just about every crack/crevice during floods. Won't stop me though. :perfect: :cool:

Top job navieko :perfect: :clap: congratulations on the pb :beer: :goldnugget: awesome. Keep working it :Y: might not get another pb but then again you might smash it out of the park, all the best I'm keen for your next update :beer:

Cheers mate! Since my first 1g "pyramid" nugget back in July I've accumulated about 13g total in detected gold (more than I've gotten in all my previous years of panning/sluicing), with a 1.25g and then a 1.66g in there and a whole bunch of sub grammers. Purchasing this SDC and giving detecting another proper go has been absolutely awesome and has well and truly reestablished my gold fever! :power: :goldnugget: :Y:

1571922538_img_20191023_173810.jpg

Awesome navieko :Y: the SDC is a great machine :beer: and you are onto a good thing :Y: hammer it.

Dewalt said:
Hi Guys, another little bit of yellow joy from Jupiter Creek :)

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...344999_screenshot_20191029-jupitercreek01.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...72344999_screenshot_20191029-jupitercreek.jpg

Hi Dignit, notsure if they would be heavier than that although they are chunky. Im happy with .003 these days :)

Nice finds Dwalt :Y: I'm with Dignit t, put up photos with the scales they certainly look as if they'd go beyond 0.003 Your scales might be doddy :8 can you try a different set of scales :Y:

Sorry guys, had my scales and container with gold taken from my car after a trip to Vic. I have not replaced them yet. I was a little sad but on the other hand my GPX 5000 and SDC2300 did not get taken, so i class myself as extremely lucky. Only went through the glove box and centre console. Anyway i need to get some more scales, may drop into miners den before the end of the week and do a update on weights.

Dewalt said:
Sorry guys, had my scales and container with gold taken from my car after a trip to Vic. I have not replaced them yet. I was a little sad but on the other hand my GPX 5000 and SDC2300 did not get taken, so i class myself as extremely lucky. Only went through the glove box and centre console. Anyway i need to get some more scales, may drop into miners den before the end of the week and do a update on weights.

Bugger mate. Low lifes. Its always on the back of my mind, Foz and I work around of kms leaving the car back in the bush

Latest posts