⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to those that toughed it out today. And even more congrats to those that rescued a few . :Y:

Sleckie74 said:
Flowerpot said:
Sleckie74 said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...8539_2df8acce-b978-49fc-b140-3659839b18aa.jpg
Hi folks well went out for a bit of scouting around found a spot wasnt going to get the detector out but glad I did. New spot. Happy Australia Day gold for the hard core :) :party: spent 4 hrs out there bloody hot!!!!! plenty others about looking too. At least Im not the only stupid one hehe...
Scotty :Y:
Well done again Scotty. Me and Gaz some of the stupid ones out too, we found nothing again tho. Grrrrr
Thanks KERRIE. never mind hows Gaz going with his new machine? Ill try to catch up with you both soon!!
He's not going too well yet Scotty. So much for us to learn still.

See what I look for :)
1516959542_43a871f3-6d86-43bd-ba6b-79c5b26ec0f5.jpg

1516961380_71e57599-45d4-4f71-acc2-7a62d872bfd0.jpg
no gold under the rainbow but I did see something tonight that Ive never seen before. Out of the top part of this storm I ( actually we, the wife seen it to) a bolt of lightening came out into the blue sky part of the pic for a fair distance then curved around and went back into the cloud.
Would have loved to capture it on a pic but not to be. Gotta love nature at its best :)

Sleckie74 said:
Nice one Bjay,Better than the lightning bolt I seen light up the grass out the back of my place luckily the wind turn back on itself & pretty much blew itself out phew!!!https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/9466/1516962010_4ee8f06c-e079-4edc-88b8-ed01dcc1d708.jpg
Saw 3 firetrucks head out towards the festival this arvo as the storm rolled in, thank god we got some rain too. :Y:

Looks like you were lucky with the wind. Be bloody scary seeing a fire start that close.

Mackka said:
Hey Sleckie do those turbines cause you any noise worries? Very lucky that the wind changed mate.
Mackka
Hey mackka I can hear them only if the wind is blowing in the right direction so na dont bother me any I think there are 70 odd along the back :Y: yep was very please to see it go out

Bjay said:
Looks like you were lucky with the wind. Be bloody scary seeing a fire start that close.
Not wrong matey listening to the radio then heard the claps of thunder looked out kitchen window & boom it was on!!

Flowerpot said:
Sleckie74 said:
Nice one Bjay,Better than the lightning bolt I seen light up the grass out the back of my place luckily the wind turn back on itself & pretty much blew itself out phew!!!https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/9466/1516962010_4ee8f06c-e079-4edc-88b8-ed01dcc1d708.jpg
Saw 3 firetrucks head out towards the festival this arvo as the storm rolled in, thank god we got some rain too. :Y:
Yeah heard the sirens but I didn't see which way they headed.

1517011355_a0d28a1f-427e-4ce5-b5ec-0c1ecf1365e4.jpg

Another 2 nuggs to the collection only a couple hours this morning before it got too hot Patrick1 got abit too Ill let him post a pic. Ive done about 6 hrs for 2.25 grams so Im pretty happy especially in this heat. Going back early in the morning to give it another go before the heat kicks in.
Scotty

Looks like you are onto a nice little patch there Sleckie. Good stuff mate. Keep the pics coming. Those of us who are wimpy and are sitting in our armchairs reading about the heat, still need our gold fix to keep the disease under control. Please dont find too much as we may have to lower the recliner, turn off the air and actually go outside....... Nah, sounds like hard work. Anyway, its nearly beer oclock.

Cheers

Les

Lesgold said:
Looks like you are onto a nice little patch there Sleckie. Good stuff mate. Keep the pics coming. Those of us who are wimpy and are sitting in our armchairs reading about the heat, still need our gold fix to keep the disease under control. Please dont find too much as we may have to lower the recliner, turn off the air and actually go outside....... Nah, sounds like hard work. Anyway, its nearly beer oclock.

Cheers

Les
Thanks mate hehe well Im sitting in front of the aircon now :Y: love your comments I had a laugh thanks. Back out tomorrow b4 the heat see how things go again. P.s I dont drink alcohol (never have in 43yrs) so you enjoy another one for me :Y:

Latest posts