⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Bill,

Nice job mate. Have you thought about using a pan to recover that lost gold? Lol. Then again, if you were really keen, you could use the SDC......

Told a mate who is still to get his first piece and offered to keep a bucket for him with a certain sub gram included. Strangely he did not seem interested. Funny that neither was I.
Begs the question, has anyone else actually accidentally swallowed a nugget? I am sure I couldn't be the only one, so how big would it have to be for you to go through the recovery process?

BillS said:
Told a mate who is still to get his first piece and offered to keep a bucket for him with a certain sub gram included. Strangely he did not seem interested. Funny that neither was I.
Begs the question, has anyone else actually accidentally swallowed a nugget? I am sure I couldn't be the only one, so how big would it have to be for you to go through the recovery process?
Yep I've seen a couple of posts on Facebook from different people who have swallowed nuggys, it happens. I daw a video a month or 2 back of a young kid standing on a couch, dad had a vlf running the coil up and down in front of the kids belly. They got a nice clear signal on each pass of the coil. :lol:

BillS said:
Lesgold said:
Did it have any ironstone or quartz attached? Stomach acid would do a good job at cleaning a specie. You may have a new technique here Bill.
No it was the same as the other in the photo. Was suprised to find a sunbaker though, two firsts for the day. The dreaded swallow and a surface find.

A sunbaker and a bowelbreaker :D

diggit said:
BillS said:
Lesgold said:
Did it have any ironstone or quartz attached? Stomach acid would do a good job at cleaning a specie. You may have a new technique here Bill.
No it was the same as the other in the photo. Was suprised to find a sunbaker though, two firsts for the day. The dreaded swallow and a surface find.

A sunbaker and a bowelbreaker :D
Crappy comment. So long as it's not a bowl breaker.

found this little bugger today at durikai (warwick qld)
1504353090_img_1776723.jpg

Latest posts