⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gave the GPZ 19 a run today and was lucky enough to snag a beautiful specky 7g @ 18 inches. I had been over with the 14inch and it couldn't pick it up, so again I am amazed at the 7000 and its capabilities.
1500028021_img_20170714_182226.jpg

Well done to everyone and their finds of late :Y:. TH that is one of the nicest specimens I've seen in a long time if not the nicest :Y: :Y: it's a pearla.

Some really nice pieces on here lately gents. Well done to all! Keep'em coming...

tryhard1968 said:
Gave the Specky an Acid wash and posted a Video on utube for anyone interested. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t5a0u_jdlw

Absolutely fantastic to see that one come to light Tryhard! It had all the right ingredients from the start. Sweet little signal, right depth, good clay wash and most importantly a very nice golden reward at the end! Gotta love the Zed :D

Keep up the great work!
Shauno.

Hi All

Just a tiny flat flake bit that you'd usually find in a sluice, pan or high banker.
I was using a fellow PA member " Northeast " New Gold Monster 1000 around
the Beechworth Area, many thanks to Northeast for him showing me his machine
and letting me have a swing and a fantastic guy as well!!
Thanks Mate!
This was my first experience with this detector in trashy ground and even in
discrimination mode it still picked up this tiny bit on thick grass and leaf matter
covered ground! Very impressed to say the least.
1500425756_img_0048.jpg

1500425756_img_0051.jpg

Latest posts