⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next time the pies win I'd be happy to look after some of your gold for ya :D gotta agree with digging gold out of the ground, the fact it's been there so long just waiting for us to enjoy is mind boggling.better than making babies :Y:

Haha Bjay, don't know about better than making babies but that's another close call. won't tell my wife about that one :|

Thanks fellas and don't know about getting some Dign-it lol and enjoy your trip up to QLD and BigWave. Good luck :Y:

Thanks SC75. I'm hoping to be able to post some finds from FNQ to rival yours. You never know. Bit concerned that the grass up there is knee high at the moment and may restrict our search area. It will be what it will be and you can be sure I'll make the most of it no matter conditions. Cheers

Yeah all the best mate but if you don't find much it doesn't really matter you boys are going to have a cracker of a time :party: :D lucky buggers.

Yeah thanks Heatho.The 2 little ones I found about 30 metres from the car :) some spots i go to I usually got to walk at least a K.

1493878763_received_1660545100919162.jpg

I got out and about around Maryborough today.

Thanks golddiggerart and well done Patrick1 :Y: I've never been out that way before but im going to give the GT a crack this winter. Big nugget country :eek:

SC75 said:
Thanks golddiggerart and well done Patrick1 :Y: I've never been out that way before but im going to give the GT a crack this winter. Big nugget country :eek:
Let me know when you're headed this way.

Once again some great finds .... hope for a bit of colour myself this weekend.

Question/suggestion for the moderators ..... there are now so many pages under this heading ... it's hard to find some of the old ones I wanted to revisit ....... is it worthwhile setting up "Show & Tell" by state ????
Don't mind seeing finds from all states but would be great to have a dedicated spot by state.
Just a thought.
Cheers Tom

Latest posts