⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Bob,all of your research,hard work and time spent swinging has paid off.Well done,beautiful nugget.Davent is right good things do happen to good people.

Thanks everyone for the great comments.

Had a great night at the Royal last night . Celebrating the find.

Hopefully when I go back to the location I will find another one but I think that it is going to take a while to beat this one.

I was told last night how I can lease part of the Common and stay here for $1040 per year rent. After I have completed my travels I am going to give it some serious thought.

I did a quick SG test on the nugget and it comes out at 33.88g of gold :lol:

Balmain Bob said:
was told last night how I can lease part of the Common and stay here for $1040 per year rent. After I have completed my travels I am going to give it some serious thought.

hey Bob
Get more info mate.
Would join you in that venture

My first nuggets for the year came to light today, not quite up to the standard of recent finds posted, but perhaps the smallest .

1494152540_image.jpg

Heatho said:
Wally69 said:
My first nuggets for the year came to light today, not quite up to the standard of recent finds posted, but perhaps the smallest .

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1916/1494152540_image.jpg

Nice little ones there mate, just a day trip or out for a few days?

Been feeling a bit overworked/underplayed Heath, all these great nuggets being unearthed have the fever at boiling point.

Woke 4am and thought bugger it, I will do a run out to Native Dog Creek and swing by Black Springs for some sapphire wash on the way back. Big travel day with limited ground time but glad I got out.

These are my first detected nuggets in Essingtin SF, so a personal best :D

Together they registered the faintest of SDC responses in a shale crevice, wedged it open with the pick and was met with the glint of gold :p

Wally69 said:
Heatho said:
Wally69 said:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1916/1494152540_image.jpg

Been feeling a bit overworked/underplayed Heath, all these great nuggets being unearthed have the fever at boiling point.

Woke 4am and thought bugger it, I will do a run out to Native Dog Creek and swing by Black Springs for some sapphire wash on the way back. Big travel day with limited ground time but glad I got out.

Together they registered the faintest of SDC responses in a shale crevice, wedged it open with the pick and was met with the glint of gold :p

Thanks for the back story Wal, it's what makes your finds no matter the size, huge and all the more interesting :Y:

Wally69 said:
Heatho said:
Wally69 said:

Awesome mate, always great to get a couple of bits from a new and or difficult spot, even if tiny it boosts your gold finding confidence. Finding those little bits you know you are on the ball hey.... :) Sounds like it was a huge day out, great you got a couple of bits for your effort. Well done. :Y: :Y: :)

I am quietly confident that you both have brighter things just over the horizon ? thanks fellas.

Latest posts