⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Heatho. Its been a while since my last find so i'm out of practice with the picture thing haha.

Thanks a lot fellas. My son reckons the bigger slug in the 2nd picture looks like a crocodile but got run over by a truck, his got the head part right.

I dunno SC75 (nice finds btw & a gr8 days pay)....the big bit in the clean pic...looks like lava eruptions to me.... :)

GGA

SC75 said:
Thanks a lot fellas. My son reckons the bigger slug in the 2nd picture looks like a crocodile but got run over by a truck, his got the head part right.

That's the best looking crocodile I've ever seen well done SC75, great way to kick off the year.

Cheers fellas.
95% of the time I usually can tell if it's gold/lead but the 14 g and the other 2 didn't sound good to the ear, I thought it was junk so it was a bit of a surprise when I dug them out.
Now I know when you say dig everything because I was about to walk away, being the end of the day and all.
Dig everything fellas.

Great finds sc . I like that 95 percent of the time you can tell what it is because it means that you leave some of the goodies in the ground for us :D sorry not trying to be a smartarse.from your previous finds you know what ya looking for.

very nice bits mate guess you will be going back to that spot and working it very slow lol and of course dig everything well done .were you in the gt look like it hasnt traveled far so may be a little bit more there .

Some of the spots i go to BJ you walk every couple of feet and you hit junk, it's a ball breaker but from now on i'm going to dig everything
and PP i found them outside of the GT but still in VIC.

Latest posts