⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations dig'n-it, dam it seems to have that effect on people.

Hadn't found any since the Melb Cup Weekend went away with dam it and opened the 2017 account :D , onya dam it.

Got this today along with half a dozen tiny bits. A big thank you to whoever left the open hole with the nugget still there.

1485863231_2017-01-31_22.46.17.jpg

Looks good bushpig pretty clean ground by the look of that nugget. The ground above looks to be hard packed with sand underneath, can you give us some description of the ground please.

Thanks all and sorry for the late reply. Been having issues with the internet and its always fun trying to sort out issues with my provider. :/

RM no sand but mainly a grey clay layer under the wash. I found a puddler about 100 metres away so it must of been producing well. Unfortunately someone had dug into the side of the puddler also which is a shame.

Haha Gypsy its in the post. You sound like a buyer that contacted me from overseas once.

Thats right Northeast a bit of karma for that person.

Cheers all :)

G day members
There's been a lot of great gold finds lately, well done fellas.

Found my 1st gold for 2017, haven't managed to get out much though due to work commitments :mad:
I was starting to get gold withdrawals 8.(
1486018194_img_5419.jpg

I found these 3 in the same hole. I was gobsmacked when i swung back over the hole and there was another 2. The bigger one was only about 6-7 inches deep, just about any detector would of got it.
1486018493_img_5420.jpg

1486018631_img_5422.jpg

and total for the day after a solid 7hrs detecting.
1486019338_img_0158.jpg

They came up pretty good after a 5 day soak in Alibrite.

Good luck out there everyone.

Latest posts