⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back tonight to Melbourne tonight to clean flooded laundry.
6 nugs for 2.54g in the GT. Dismal for 2 days,but more great meet ups today with Patrick1 & TryHard1968.
Dam it is evidently out in the area and was scoring as well.
Jwal was also out
I've met so many new friends this year through this site.
Happy New.l

Lucky last ones for the year,

Hit the fields at roughly 3:30pm and went until sun down.

1483186906_pic_0754.jpg

1483186906_pic_0755.jpg

My brother snagged these and was super happy - because he said its his first multiple gold finds in one day.
1483186907_pic_0756.jpg

If you want to check the complete images - follow below link.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=298662#p298662

Cheers guys - be safe and well - happy new one to all.

Regards M.G

1483255006_9-gm.jpg

Saw the old year out in style with an all time record. Just on 9 gm of lumpy goodness from the triangle.

The 11 elite has just paid for itself ! It's a demon on tiny stuff but I usually swing the 14 so it hasn't had the time on the ground. I thought it was a rusty bolt till I felt the weight and knew it had to be lead or gold.

I hope every one had a great NYE, I might see you out there somewhere, Brett

Donully Saturday arvo
1483309175_31dec16dunolly.jpg

Caught up with Dig,n-it at inglewood Saturday evening :) was good he has so much Passion and patience for our Addiction (hobby) :cool:
Sunday I wanted to head to Maldon and recheck an area that that gave up a nice Specie in August .
But could not re find the very small area :( oh well .. So stopped at a random digging coil on ground about 5 minutes and
SDC moaned at a piece of Quartz the size of my fist :D :D no visible sighs of Gold but is was solid Quartz
After a bit of tapping it opened to show this :D
1483309786_1jan17.maldon.jpg

on the way home stopped at Heathcote for a quick look at the burnt off area got a very little nuggy 0.022 gr :) not my smallest with the SDC
was about 30 -40mm down was only the slightest change in the threshold .
Was another Awesome weekend in the forest :D

BigWave said:
Back tonight to Melbourne tonight to clean flooded laundry.
6 nugs for 2.54g in the GT. Dismal for 2 days,but more great meet ups today with Patrick1 & TryHard1968.
Dam it is evidently out in the area and was scoring as well.
Jwal was also out
I've met so many new friends this year through this site.
Happy New.l

What is GT BigWave?

dam it said:
Donully Saturday arvo
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/6727/1483309175_31dec16dunolly.jpg
Caught up with Dig,n-it at inglewood Saturday evening :) was good he has so much Passion and patience for our Addiction (hobby) :cool:
Sunday I wanted to head to Maldon and recheck an area that that gave up a nice Specie in August .
But could not re find the very small area :( oh well .. So stopped at a random digging coil on ground about 5 minutes and
SDC moaned at a piece of Quartz the size of my fist :D :D no visible sighs of Gold but is was solid Quartz
After a bit of tapping it opened to show this :D
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/6727/1483309786_1jan17.maldon.jpg
on the way home stopped at Heathcote for a quick look at the burnt off area got a very little nuggy 0.022 gr :) not my smallest with the SDC
was about 30 -40mm down was only the slightest change in the threshold .
Was another Awesome weekend in the forest :D
Doesn't that mean that the yellowy quartz would be flour gold, n should be dollied up n panned off Dam it. :D

Latest posts