⭐ Gemstone & Mineral Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome work GP, where did you go to get that haul? That's an outstanding day! Well done.

Dunny and I at sapphire bend on Sunday 3hrs digging and afternoon cleaning!
1427094220_image.jpg

1427094220_image.jpg

1427094221_image.jpg

This is the best of our Topaz from Cumborah today.

1427370994_topaz_today.jpg

The strawberry textured one is a strange looking stone. It's about 12mm across and we have a smaller one. Perhaps it's not Topaz?

I often find little bits of clear agate about that size that look very similar to that.

topaz can come in different colours some rare ones can fetch big money cant wait for long weekend been stuck at work doing road works need to find some nice stones the bug is bitting hard pictures no longer helping :rolleyes:

RedDirtDigger said:
Nice topaz Phil and Sandra. The strawberry one has a distinctive texture of chalcedony to it IMHO.
RDD
And I was hoping you'd say I'd just found an 8ct diamond ?

Haha .. thanks jaros, she is a kelpie cross cavalier king charles .. names billy, I actually got paid to take her from previous owners when I bought a car off them a couple of yrs ago. Offered me a further $500 discount off the car if I would take the pup as well .. had all intentions of giving the dog to sister in law as it was her car but by the time I got home she was a keeper.

Yeah, they pick their owners really!! I have always faced the litter of pups and waited until one came to me--always worked well-good tempered dogs with chara :) cter.
Jaros

Latest posts