⭐ Gemstone & Mineral Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This under the loupe kinda looks like an Aussy raw diamond bcos of the brown discolouration can anyone clarify
1428841807_image.jpg

Don't know if this is any clearer or not
1428842371_image.jpg

Next1m8 said:
Are they worth getting cut do you think?

It's always good to put a 5c coin in the photos for a size comparison. As for cutting, probably not mate, they need to be a bit bigger, the Thai's will cut them but they are not worth sending over in my opinion.

every where would be flooded from GG to newcastle ,got a few days off ,if it stop raining now,maybe monday would be good.the other local spot i go is national pk and the caretaker will have the gate closed ,to wet.

thanks snail ,not sure on the smallest to facet.

Was raining very heavily between Bathurst and Kurmond yesterday driving back from the Central West, rivers and streams were swollen and running fast. Stopped in at the parents in the Hawkesbury and any low lying flat ground was flooded.

Nice stones Varts, avatar looks very nice too.

thanks heatho ,that blue is super nice and the shape is full to ,it will cut a sweet stone.
central west ,where you chasing some rubies?

Beautiful colour that stone is Varts, my fav Sapphire colour and hue. No was out Gold detecting, though may have had better luck chasing Rubies. No Gold this trip, it was hiding........somewhere.

Moneybox
Nice lot of labradorite looks like you may have a few cutters that should show a nice golden hue.

Look forward to seeing your haul when they are cut. The richness & brightness of labradorite makes it one of my favourite stones to cut. You always get a good finished stone.

Latest posts