⭐ Alluvial Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1443670442_1443670749623.jpg

I took the boy down for a dig at Deep creek we did a wagon worth/half a borrow. One picker plus some not a bad effort for an hour. Must say though whom ever is highbanking there stop destroying the vegetation!!! And fill in your freaking holes!!!
If i catch you... you would be wishing the fuzz got to you 1st...
Thats right i still got the game face on...just give me a reason i dare you... :mad:

yobskin said:
Incase anyone thinks my previous comment is a threat... its not its a promise i will tie you up and cover you in whipped cream and let the local girls have there way with you....hahahaha :lol:
That's NASTY
Some of those Gympie girls wouldn't stop at the cream?

1443756822_1443757120097.jpg

I took my 5 and 3 year olds down this morning to run the rockin yobskin.. it was going to be an interesting day they both woke up shirty. So my 3 year old daughter didnt want to walk anymore down the track so we stopped at some ones highbanking tailings i didnt care much for it but the boy was adimit there was treasure still in it....so we proccessed the tailings and came up with this!
I noticed alot of clay balls that werent broken down but never imagined id find a picker....just shows hey... :p

What I want to know is how come women and kids find au so easily?!

I've got an idea there's an ego thing in there somewhere.

SunriseBoy said:
What I want to know is how come women and kids find au so easily?!

I've got an idea there's an ego thing in there somewhere.
I guess us blokes over think it to much....my boy has found some great speciemans just sitting in plan sight...after i have dug a hole to fit a body in....ofcoarse?! 8.(

Tell me about it. When I was living in Bendigo this 13 year old girl tripped over a nugget that ended up selling for...wait for this...$5 million!!!

Excuse me...I have to go and have a double scotch!

SunriseBoy said:
Tell me about it. When I was living in Bendigo this 13 year old girl tripped over a nugget that ended up selling for...wait for this...$5 million!!!

Excuse me...I have to go and have a double scotch!

should have hired the girl to walk around every trip , be handy to take her detecting :) was her name goldie socks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, top nugget (big 1) was found another PA member. ;)
The pan is from 3 half buckets of crevice material.
Meet 5 strangers and go bush for a long weekend! Top times :p

Panned some concentrate from a few weeks ago. There were two little dirt clods that sparkled in the sun. They were red dirt mixed with small stones and quartz.
Flakes big enough to pick with tweezers, some small grains, and dust also mini specs, but how do I clean it up from here?
1445316704_20151020_1405432.jpg
1445316720_20151020_1416511.jpg

Latest posts