⭐ Alluvial Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful. Some shapes are rough and obscure, but ones like that are magic i reckon in that you'd swear they're man made. Pity it's not a bit bigger Digger, it make a great piece of natural jewellery.

Im sorry to say but that really looks man made. Are all the balls exact spheres? And that looks like a joiner hanging out the big end (do the balls spin?). I hope for your sake it is natural.

Cracka

Nah doesn't spin! The photo is dicieving, I was wrong when I said pin head, I mean like the thickness of a pin lol, it's tiny! Just really zoomed! Wouldn't even think it was a bead at that size.

A friend just looked at it and said probably slag, but it's size is way to small to be a drop I would of thought!

Either way a good peice to look at for years to come.

looks very much like a droplet of sorts, could be another mineral which has attracted a find gold coating, either way its interesting thanks for sharing.

1440490950_1440491151735.jpg

Mrs yobskin gave the rocker box a wurl today at Deep creek.
1 wagon later ....
She wore a singlet down creek and paying for it now hahaha
Some people you cant help.

Well there's plenty of them days down here Marked, but don't worry, it's a little to brisk to get the gear off mate. Eleven degrees here today and that wasn't with the wind chill factored in :(

I was having a cold beer in me birthday suit panning down me cons on the back porch at 4pm.
Mrs is sporting fire engine red white pin stripes...im pissing myself! Before kids she would have been a corvette.....pfff Ba-hahahaha i have a pimped out dodge mini van now...

Nice yobskin, a bit of everything in there. Flour gold, pickers, specie and a little crystal. Sounds like you and your family had a ball. Thats great to hear :)

Latest posts