⭐ Alluvial Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good in the bowl Yobskin. :) Sounds like a Tom Sawyer type adventure with the kids fighting over who gets the job. :D

got this little sucker on the way home from the post office yesterday.... elite giving the sdc a run :)
1441929170_1441865957874.jpg

1441946792_1441947054581.jpg

MJB and his dad Shane came up for a chinwag today and in the proccess of kicking some rocks around having a laugh we found some colour. It was great to finally meet him bloody top bloke.
Shane went for a walk and got 10metre up the track and found joe blake sunning himself....he returned a different shade to went he left...ba-hahahaha good times. :lol:

yobskin said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3898/1441946792_1441947054581.jpg
MJB and his dad Shane came up for a chinwag today and in the proccess of kicking some rocks around having a laugh we found some colour. It was great to finally meet him bloody top bloke.
Shane went for a walk and got 10metre up the track and found joe blake sunning himself....he returned a different shade to went he left...ba-hahahaha good times. :lol:

Thought ol MJB had been a bit quiet!
Now it makes sense :lol:
He's been out being a "yobbo"! :D
Glad you all got out bush, and nice bit of colour too!! :cool:
Did Shane return lighter as well? :D

Cheers,
Billy.

Hahaha gota get your yobo on when in Qld mate. ;)
Shane said it was about 6-7 foot im not surprized its warm up here...and we breed them big.. last summer i would see 4 every outing...time to start making noise.
Shane had been up before with no luck so i guess i restored his faith. So this bugger is called Deep creek Faith...
1442012571_1442012843615.jpg

It was sitting in plan veiw in the top box of the rockin yobskin...only one wagon of material. Im stoked... :lol:

ha ha...nice stuff Yobskin. That little nuggy smiling up at you sure made the day. I had a great time up there mate...meeting you, your a top bloke and thanks for showing us how you find Gympie gold with the Rockin Yobskin. My dad had a great time mate but the 7ft brown snake may have scared him off until it gets cooler again..lol. He must have been a bit frazzled because even after I told him a few times that the gold we found was in the pan he still turned it upside down and flung it through the back of his car :eek: . Was all good though, the day was gold. Thanks again mate.

No probs MJB any time mate.
Was a good day for it!
Send me Pops number and i will msg him when they slash.
Joe blake dosent like the open ground....when it hits 38 plus up here they go and hide...only see them early morning/late arvo.
I have a spare vial for him too.... ;) :D

Great stuff Barry :cool:

Are you going to take a hammer and file to that slug or are you eyeing off the 1oz mark ??

Latest posts