⭐ Alluvial Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah plan on going back next time with a full size crow bar or something along those lines. Not sure as some of the bigger bits were near the upper part of the crevice where it was blocked with conglomerated river stone and hard pack. The deeper I went was grey wet dirt with some clay and pebbles. Got a feeling the water in this part of the creek is flowing deep down underneath these massive boulders so the bottom could be many metres down, will report back in time if theres any show.

Got out for an hour dig today. Would havedug for longer but im a bit out of practice :) just under a gram for my effort. Nice to play highbanker again.

1433680512_20150607_192305.jpg

Yobskin....Golddigga is like a gold magnet, If he says that's an hours dig I believe him.

That gold is so Bright and yella GD..awesome stuff

G0lddigg@ said:
yobskin said:
An hours dig my @ss ...golddig@ hahahaha :lol:

Sorry yobs usually get 1.3 gs ph in this spot dropped the ball mate :) oh hang on this is just the 20 mesh havent looked at the rest yet :)
Hahaha nice...im just jealous is all? shites n giggles mate.
Touchy people i dont know hahahaha :D

Teemore said:
Very nice clean up there GD, jet lag has hit me big time but almost back to normal catch up soon.
Cheers T.
Back in the golden country mate... good to hear. Let me know when your in town mate.

Latest posts