Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I bought a box and a cover for the thing in the box.

1579330014_20200118_144141-800x600.jpg

I'll give it a run tomorrow. :Y:

Cheers

Doug

Prooz said:
Rockhunter62 said:
Today I bought a box and a cover for the thing in the box.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...s/7504/1579330014_20200118_144141-800x600.jpg
I'll give it a run tomorrow. :Y:

Cheers

Doug

Will be interested to see how it goes on the Z Doug, though I already have the B&Z. Are you upgrading from a B&Z?

Cheers Peter.

Hi Peter,

Yes upgraded from the B&Z, signals are now more refined with less background noise. Using twin speakers. When I first looked at the SPO1 I was a bit shocked because I thought that it was about 3 times the size of what it actually is. Very happy with my purchase, I even found about 1 gm this morning. :Y: :goldnugget:

Cheers

Doug

Needed a UHF radio........so......

1580062829_screenshot_20200127-0515432.jpg

After finding a blokes black Radio on the ground a few months back I decided black probably not best colour. Long story but I found its owner the next day and fortunately he is a land owner in my go to area.

Also GME donate 10% of sale price to McGrath's Breast Cancer Foundation.

Introducing the Limited-Edition McGrath Foundation Pink Handheld Radio, the TX6160XMCG - As part of GMEs corporate partnership with the McGrath Foundation, GME will donate 10% of the sales of these limited-edition Pink handhelds directly to the McGrath Foundation to assist in their tireless efforts of funding and supporting Breast Care Nurses in communities across Australia.

Plus if I drop this I should be able to see it in the bush.

Retirement Stone said:
Needed a UHF radio........so......

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...17/1580062829_screenshot_20200127-0515432.jpg

After finding a blokes black Radio on the ground a few months back I decided black probably not best colour. Long story but I found its owner the next day and fortunately he is a land owner in my go to area.

Also GME donate 10% of sale price to McGrath's Breast Cancer Foundation.

Introducing the Limited-Edition McGrath Foundation Pink Handheld Radio, the TX6160XMCG - As part of GMEs corporate partnership with the McGrath Foundation, GME will donate 10% of the sales of these limited-edition Pink handhelds directly to the McGrath Foundation to assist in their tireless efforts of funding and supporting Breast Care Nurses in communities across Australia.

Plus if I drop this I should be able to see it in the bush.

Yeah RS It's a good idea, A while back I replaced a lot of my tools with "Day Glow" coloured tools, It made life a lot easier to pack up everything at the end of the day, and another bonus is no one will Nick em even more so when they are "PINK" lol.

By the Way, What's the range on one of those ??

well done Mate, :Y:

I got sick of the twigs and sticks getting caught on my NF 25" DD X
So I bought myself a solid skid plate for it. It bumps the weight up some but hopefully still preferable to constantly getting tangled up.

1580528198_p1020047.jpg

1580528226_p1020048.jpg

Latest posts