⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eluvial said:
Is that what your finding on your flogged patches with the Zed NG?

He's definitely one with his arsenal, more so than others like me 8.(. Your a freak NG (Gold Freak I mean :lol:) seriously though well done :trophy:

Hey guys I am over from Ballarat and trying to network with other prospectors. I have my own equipment (Minelabs GPX4k) and would REALLY appreciate if someone with a car could allow me to tag along one weekend, I will pay for fuel and give 40% of my finds to anyone who I am with on the day, so if you want to cover for the transport, I will cover everything else including food and fuel. please contact me in Boulder on , call me Zeke,xxxxxxxxxxxx and we can negotiate a mutually benificial arrangement. Thanks! -Zeke :Y: :perfect:

HarbingerNA said:
Hey guys I am over from Ballarat and trying to network with other prospectors. I have my own equipment (Minelabs GPX4k) and would REALLY appreciate if someone with a car could allow me to tag along one weekend, I will pay for fuel and give 40% of my finds to anyone who I am with on the day, so if you want to cover for the transport, I will cover everything else including food and fuel. please contact me in Boulder on xxxxxxxxxxxx, call me Zeke, and we can negotiate a mutually benificial arrangement. Thanks! -Zeke :Y: :perfect: :trophy:

Hi Zeke,

Welcome to the forum and hope someone helps you out. You do need to read the tules though.

" Personal contact details are not to be posted on the forum, instead they should be added to your profile or sent via private message."

Cheers

Doug

1560600387_2019-06-15_20.50.25.jpg

Checking out some new spots today. Absolutely loving how good this 7000 is.

""I havent put many hours on it yet mate but what I will say is they smash the 4500 into next week. IMHO""

Nothing Great, just wondering how do you come to this conclusion, when you were smashing it with the 45, as far as i know the 7 is only better on species and / or very angular gold than the 45?

ironrock said:
""I havent put many hours on it yet mate but what I will say is they smash the 4500 into next week. IMHO""

Nothing Great, just wondering how do you come to this conclusion, when you were smashing it with the 45, as far as i know the 7 is only better on species and / or very angular gold than the 45?

Because i am finding gold in spots that I have hammered over and over with the 4500 and it couldnt find them. I am Finding pieces right beside my old holes. I have been spending my time trying to see if the 7 works better. IT CERTAINLY does.

The 4500 with 12 evo is a goid machine and finds plenty. The 7 just finds more which is good enough reason to have one. Golds hard enough to find. Why not have the best posiible tools?

Nothing Great; okay; fair enough, what you just said might lean me to the 7, i just remember reading a post from maybe a year ago, someone with the 7 reckoned they were'nt doing that great in the GT, but to my mind it matters greatly which area's you hit, coz some are much more hammered than others, and i guess going over ground again and finding more proves there is something with this machine.

Isolation; considering the 7 is the newest and proven to be greatest machine available, i think a novice would be able to do okay with it, as long as he/she had a basic idea of how it works. F1; you dont seriously believe that Lewis is this god like driver he's made out to be by the media, because of his godlike skill? You do realise he has the best car by a country mile, and just to prove a point, where was a few years back when he changed teams, he was finishing around 10-12 on a race to race basis.

ironrock said:
Isolation; considering the 7 is the newest and proven to be greatest machine available, i think a novice would be able to do okay with it, as long as he/she had a basic idea of how it works. F1; you dont seriously believe that Lewis is this god like driver he's made out to be by the media, because of his godlike skill? You do realise he has the best car by a country mile, and just to prove a point, where was a few years back when he changed teams, he was finishing around 10-12 on a race to race basis.

Isolation is just making a general comparison -and one I would certainly agree with.

A lot comes down to just how well you know and operate the detector (regardless of type). You will certainly do okay in factory presets on most models, but you can do really well if you know how to push a detector to the best allowable limits in any proven area. :Y:

ironrock said:

Wow! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts