What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to do a light hearted post but first. Back Pain is terrible so disabling. Hope Dr is sympathetic.

I know some of P A'ers can smell gold, well I just finished classifying the cat's tray and I found some nuggets you can smell (and what's more I forgot to do it last week)

Sitting having a coldie....( Read ....sleeping pills )
Watching the camp wake for the days work....

Stand down day for me
going on night shift for a couple of nights
Due to a breakdown in the plant....

About to head off to sushi train! Just putting it out there, more food should be served on trains... :lol:

Pizza train
Slider train
Chicken wing train

1558576083_7387133e-d217-4c2d-96bd-c59fc511872f.jpg

Not good Mackka. I rang the surgeon yesterday and was told I could see him 13/6. Not happy Jaros!! I let then know I was not happy AT ALL and went through roughly how much money they had earned thru my visits etc. I was told to ring the tech who programs the remote control and he basically said -turn it off for a cuppla days and see if the pain level changes. It didn't. 0830 this morning the surgery rang and said miraculously had a cancellation 0930 tomorrow. PHEW!!! Christmas all over again.
Spoke with my GP who has the problem and implant and he said if he could he would prescribe Fentanyl to ease the pain, something I'll put to the surgeon tomorrow.
So we will see what happens........
I can't even sit without pain, laying down is ok.
Thanks for asking Mackka. :( :)

Give us a update tomorrow on how your getting on Jaros... :flowers:

Having back pain is a real pain in it self...

My back got damaged when I went through a roof at Canberra..

A beam was not attach on the roof and I step on it..

Hit the ground as quick as flash lighting,

Goody :)

Latest posts