What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RM Outback said:
goody2shoes said:
Wondering if I have done the wrong thing or not in life...

Goody :|

I doubt it, when it comes to bad people Goody you wouldn't even come close I reckon. Sometimes we can overthink things which I think you're doing grab a drink and put on some tunes, works for me :Y: :beer:

Goody you always get 2 choices at every setback go forward to whatever the outcome may be or give up I believe all members of this forum have travelled too far down lifes highway to give up cos there is always the possibility of a new wonder round the next corner go outside talk to the universe and ask for a sign you will get it :flowers: :flowers:
Pagan P

Dihusky said:
Flowerpot said:
Waiting while the pea and ham soup cooks, so we can eat some with bread and butter... hurry up

Yum, :) cooked the same for dinner last night, a good Pea & Ham is bloody hard to beat on a cold evening, best of comfort foods ;) ... was a big pot so left-overs for lunch today :Y:

I made ours a couple of days ago. The freezer is bulging with Pea and ham plus Chicken and vege soup. Will do a pumpkin in a couple of days. Will keep me warn through the night shifts ahead this winter.
1558353515_peanham_soup.jpg

Your right loneWolf..

Getting over the operation and stuff has just nocked me a bit....

I bounce quite good tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are a great bunch of wonderful people on this site for sure....

Since being on this site I have learned so much more than I could ever had by reading a book...

Real people with wonderful hearts

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Goody :)

Sitting here in severe pain-in my back-coz the spinal implant is not helping at all-ringing the surgeon and the Boston Scientific tech to see if he can organise a quick appt. to maybe put me on Fentanyl which my GP is on to try and relieve the pain----something!!! to ease it. :(

Latest posts