What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blocker said:
(Ramjet]Sitting at the Toronto Hotel. Great food and company. The view ain't bad. A couple of light beers and some live music. Sundays do not get much better.

Well did you see the Catalina Flying Boat on it's way to Rathmines?

It's been over 55 years since I saw one and it was parked on a pond at Katoomba. But I saw one today and was flying!!

There were planes flying overhead much of the time. Did not look like Catalinas to me but I am far from an expert on that subject.

Thats a nice spot out the back there RJ
Have many memories from that pub .... not all exactly pleasant ones ;)
Was a bit of a rough joint at times back in the day , 30 odd yrs ago

Sandta said:
Thats a nice spot out the back there RJ
Have many memories from that pub .... not all exactly pleasant ones ;)
Was a bit of a rough joint at times back in the day , 30 odd yrs ago

LOL. They filled the pool in. Saw the ultimate mullet there today.... short up front, dreads in back LOL

limpalot said:
Full Moon.

Yes it is... The Wolves are out...

1558260213_111.jpg

LW....

Flowerpot said:
Waiting while the pea and ham soup cooks, so we can eat some with bread and butter... hurry up

Yum, :) cooked the same for dinner last night, a good Pea & Ham is bloody hard to beat on a cold evening, best of comfort foods ;) ... was a big pot so left-overs for lunch today :Y:

Flowerpot said:
Waiting while the pea and ham soup cooks, so we can eat some with bread and butter... hurry up

Slow cooker is your savour Potty :Y: prep the night before turn on in the morning or before start of shift in your case and come home with fresh bread :100: :beer: :perfect: A good pea and ham soup is the next best thing to roast lamb :drooling:

Latest posts