Darwin / Northern Territory (NT) weather

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nanjim said:
davent,

We know that you are a caring sharing type of bloke.....
But can you send that bloody little one out to sea....
So it doesn't come back bigger and badder.......
We don't want it here in the Nth West.......lol

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Looks like its going your way mate, and will probably gain strength...... Sorry.

Check your hills hoist when you get a minute Dave ... found a pair of Haines underpants behind one of the sheds today and pretty sure theyre not mine.
Theyre in a bad state but if youre hard up I can post them back. :Y:

Yeah, another one predicted for Thursday/Friday.
Not too many trees left to blow over, thousands of trees down. Not much structure damage, just fences and shop signs......how people find crap hamburgers, the golden arches blew will away?

It will take me a couple of days to clean the yard I think.

Okay...might put them up in the for sale thread..free to good home but buyer pays postage :D

I reckon the tail end blew out my bbq while I was cooking my chops :N: no trees down but bloody windy here in Vic too.

The awesome power of nature. The quality of housing is a bit better than when Tracey plowed through but those big trees would demolish anything.

If you need any trees chopped up mate I am heading to darwin in the morning to sort out my sisters place. Won't take me long to sort her trees out.

I read "Those Furious Days" a long while back..... lets you know about it hey ! Bl00dy glad to be on the other side of one at least hey ! :Y:

Shep said:
If you need any trees chopped up mate I am heading to darwin in the morning to sort out my sisters place. Won't take me long to sort her trees out.

Thanks Pete, got it sorted.
Worst job nearly done......a gig F@#k off bougainvillea!!!!!

Blood everywhere! Lol!.......are you O Pos?

Had to dig into new detector money.....not happy....

1521352149_img_20180318_151801.jpg

1521352171_img_20180318_151738.jpg

Latest posts