B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good goldies to subsidies your wrong turn,and some sunbaker garlic to put in your dinner :p

Keep the bats away,I thought it was vampire repellent,shows you how much I know :/

Good result especially in the light of my days effort :8

B5MECH said:
Thanks RJ :cool: :Y: All the pics I found only has a 50's era on em...Ahhh I thought it was missing the plate 8)
Good old No.14 hey :cool: :Y:
Think I'll have to go back and recheck the hole to see if I was just rushing :rolleyes:
It was a no pinpointer needed one...dam it....Lesson 10037 always recheck the hole with a pinpointer :lol:
I didn't even reswing over it :rolleyes: It was a :eek: NICE :party: bag it and go find :lol: :rolleyes:
Dude :eek: Always recheck the hole after recovery ;) :D

cashgoldsilver said:
Good goldies to subsidies your wrong turn,and some sunbaker garlic to put in your dinner :p

Keep the bats away,I thought it was vampire repellent,shows you how much I know :/

Good result especially in the light of my days effort :8

Thanks cgs :cool: :Y: My access tunnel to the golden fields has Vampire bats and at night they flock to the Jungle :eek:
One sneakily hitched a ride on my back pack the other day and got inside the castle :eek:
[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hffAKdXCeA[/video]
Got the little bugger on video but can't get him out of the Poison gas removal vent now :lol: :p
:rolleyes: :lol:
dam it said:
Dude yikes Always recheck the hole after recovery ;) :D
Being a car I didn't think dam it :/ ....Just was stoked to get it from where it was :party:
I've got a beacon marker there so....I'll be back :lol: :Y:

Now that's gotta be pick of the week
1500458311_1500435612_dddd_004.jpg

maybe we need a "pick (photo) of the week" thread.
:Y: 8) :Y:

A worthy entry to the FIND of the month surely? I think you would be the winner so far LOL https://www.prospectingaustralia.com p?id=22660

Alright Thanks guys....Done :cool: :Y:
Having a serious bad spelling day today :lol: even the mouse keeps trying to run away :rolleyes:
What tha....I give up not sure how that failed :rolleyes: Don't know ...think I need to feed the computer some cookies :/

That's a better run :cool: :Y:
1500521583_ddd_001.jpg

1500521583_ddd_002.jpg

1500521584_ddd_003.jpg

My head is spinning :eek: ...All I can work out is it's from Hirohito Dynasty and the numbers I get are 6 10 2 5 :eek: :rolleyes: :lol: :p
http://www.coinquest.com/cgi-bin/cq/coins?main_coin=5708
Says it's hard for westerners to date these coins but I don't think they got their date right :lol: :p
Beats me how to work it out :rolleyes:..Cool coin :cool: love the little gear in the middle :eek: :Y:
Opps...edit.... :eek: 5 Yen :lol:

That is a better run,rub it in :(

That is one sweet looking Japanese coin in fantastic condition,that is the nicest one that I have seem but it has a hole in it :lol:

Top effort buddy,it looks like you are coming for my crown :8 good luck :Y:

:D Thanks cgs :cool: :Y: :p It's the earliest Japan coin I've found so far but....Hmmmm :rolleyes:
....1925+62 = Wrong :lol: ...It'd be a cracker if it was a 1957 or earlier than 1959 :lol:
Must of had a hole in their pocket too :lol: Hello someones lucky coin... :cool: :Y:

golddiggerart said:
That's a nice haul of Goldies B5, looks like you're onto a winner. :) :Y:
Thanks gda :cool: :Y: Just one of my normal spots, I left some there as the dirt was too dry :lol:
Their from my front yard :lol: :Y:
Alot of those 2 bangers were close to pinpointer deep :eek:
I just know where they fall from extensive studies....The migration of the Golden coin ;) :Y:
Plenty stashes around but their hidden well ;) :lol: ...All multiplying for B5's next run :lol:
It would take a year for anyone to find them but they'll be gone by then and all there'll be is a wasteland of golden ring pulls and caps to blow their ears off :lol: :p

ktmman said:
Spendarific haul B5
Thanks K :cool: :Y: I'm running out of time to bang em out, still gota check my beacon marker for the Lesney plate and look for the other boob :lol: :Y:

Heatho said:
Very respectable goldie haul mate, well done. :Y:
Thanks Heatho :cool: :Y: ..Went for a quicky to check my beacon marker and no Lesney plate ... :/ ...Nothing :rolleyes:
Went look'n for the other B :eek: :eek: B.... :/ ..Nothing :( :rolleyes: ....But I got...... 8)
1500600000_f1_001.jpg

1500600001_f1_002.jpg

:eek: Is it Jenson Buttons 2005 Honda concept car :eek: or maybe Mark Webbers Minardi
1500600458_jensonbutton.jpg

:eek: He's driven the wheels off it 8) :lol: :Y:

Latest posts