B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see that stamp 8) and a very nicely designed .925 silver ring for sure,very nice :party:

Did I read also that you have slowed down not swinging like me,or a maniac as you so rudely called me :lol:

Would it be a shoulder injury like me or 8.(

Nice ring :Y:

cashgoldsilver said:
I see that stamp 8) and a very nicely designed .925 silver ring for sure,very nice :party:

Did I read also that you have slowed down not swinging like me,or a maniac as you so rudely called me :lol:

Thanks cgs :cool: :Y: I can't lift my right arm above my shoulder so no air swinging across 500 meter gridding sections for a little :/
What goes up does come down :lol: :Y: I always ask myself when I get back from the snow...was it really really worth it? :rolleyes:
.... :eek: Hell yeah....Hmmmm.........Gota stop asking myself expecting a different answer each time :rolleyes: :lol: :Y:

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do!Almost sounds like a quote :rolleyes:
We will all be old and decrepit soon enough,so make the most of it whilst you can.
And that is a very nice chunky bit 'o silver there :Y:

B5MECH said:
cashgoldsilver said:

Thanks cgs :cool: :Y: I can't lift my right arm above my shoulder so no air swinging across 500 meter gridding sections for a little :/
What goes up does come down :lol: :Y: I always ask myself when I get back from the snow...was it really really worth it? :rolleyes:
.... :eek: Hell yeah....Hmmmm.........Gota stop asking myself expecting a different answer each time :rolleyes: :lol: :Y:

Sorry to hear that buddy,I hope you can be patient enough waiting for the needed improvement :Y:

If you are not already maybe consider taking Suisse 1000mg Krill capsules,I think it works out at 50c per capsules from the Chemist Warehouse and works for me :party:

Don't forget to consult your Doctor first though :)

I wish you a quick recovery :Y:

Thanks Guys :cool: :Y: ...Was a nice surprise...Thought I was chasing a deep junky 6p but after the fourth nail pinpointed.... out comes the ring :party:
All good cgs couple of days and she'll be right :cool: Doc B5 said I should take a teaspoon of cement, harden up and stop me whingein :eek: :lol: :Y:
Already planning the next Snow assault ]:D :lol: :Y:

8) Went lookn for silver :/
1501730372_aaa_001.jpg

:/ Went lookn to find silver again :eek:
1501730453_aaa_002.jpg

:eek: 8) Ooooo two rings :eek:
1501730532_aaa_003.jpg

:eek: Wonder which ones silver or are they both silver :eek: 8) :lol: :Y:

You went to find some silver and didn't 8.( or are those rings silver :cool:

From my untrained eye - no :N: but some nice spendables :Y:

ktmman said:
I'm going to say both of them,why not?
It should be illegal to produce circular bands with a hole in the middle unless made from Gold or Silver :/ :lol:
The leafy ring is a Hippy junker K :( I thought it was stamped with ADVOCADO :eek: copper silver plate :mad: :N: :eek:
But the other unstamped one :eek: Hmmmm.....Sounds like silver when dropped....smells like silver..... :rolleyes:
Might have to melt it into a bead to see if it melts like silver :eek: :lol: :Y:

cashgoldsilver said:
You went to find some silver and didn't 8.( or are those rings silver :cool:

From my untrained eye - no :N: but some nice spendables :Y:
Thanks cgs :cool: :Y:
Look closer at the right one....even though it's not hallmarked the join at the split is jeweler quality join...not a special ring but silver none the less :party:

golddiggerart said:
Nice silver ring mate the one on the right is a definite I'd say but the other hmmmm could be. Nice one ring a ding ding. :) :Y:
Thanks gda :cool: :Y: ...I've been dreaming of Gold rings lately :lol: :Y:

Heatho said:
Nice hunting captain! :D
Thanks Heatho :cool: :Y: I was hoping on some rain to wet the hard areas...too many no go zones at the moment...dam rockdirt :eek: :lol:
Maybe tonight or will it just be enough to annoy me :lol: :rolleyes:

Latest posts