Teknetics Delta 4000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello :)

I have owned a Teknetic Delta 4000 for nearly 7 months now and I am very very happy with it.

It is made in the US in the Lone Star state of Texas and cost only $300.00 delivered.

It is a great little machine that is very light and with it's digital display is so very easy to use finding plenty.

I do own a 5" DD Sharp/Nel coil now as well but the standard 8" coil has been fantastic paying for my Detector and even with a new pair of Garrett headphones,and with also a $150.00 profit to date.

It has even found a 9ct 3.6g gold ring on the Beach on the Gold Coast at a depth of 12".

Does anyone else here own one,and please tell me some of your experiences if you like.

Enjoy your weekend :cool:

God Bless.

CGS

Glad to hear you are having good success with the 4000. There are plenty of glowing reviews for your detector, and I think they are often overlooked as a solid, value for money and feature packed first detector. I use a G2 for coin detecting, and another member has the Eurotek and does pretty well with that. Don't think there are too many 4000 owners on here, but you may convert some people over going by your experiences so far, thanks for sharing your findings. :)

Hello Goldpick :)

Yes my Teknetics Delta 4000 would be very hard to beat $ for $ I reckon.

Yes it does not compete with the high end detectors of course,or even punch through the wet sand which is my next detector to buy.

After I qualify by posting 10 posts I will post on the "want to buy" thread seeking my next detector being a Minelab - - - - -

I hope everyone had good Australia Day.

God Bless.

CGS :cool:

Hi mate, this is my first comment on this site. My name is Bud from the gold coast, i also own a delta 4000. Has been great for parks and dry sandy beaches. Best find so far was a $400 gold bangle located around a cricket cage. Havent had much luck on the beaches of the gold coast. If you have any tips i would love to hear them. Also keen for a hunting buddy if anyone is keen.

Bud

Nice, I own the bountyhunter 3300, same stable. Has been really good after initial problems properly ground balancing the thing. Good for the money you pay.

rusting said:
Nice, I own the bountyhunter 3300, same stable. Has been really good after initial problems properly ground balancing the thing. Good for the money you pay.

The 3300 is very similar to the Fisher F4, at least in appearance and some shared features. What issues did you have regarding the ground balancing, just a case of being new to the detector? :)

Latest posts