Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New series of Diamond Divers is about to start again on One HD (free to air digital) also. Looking forward to watching after the last few episode's of series one. They settled in nicely once all the commotion settled down.

Cheers,
Shauno.

Ice Cold Gold is the worst show of them all, They never find anything and just walk around to scary music on the lookout for falling rocks. One episode they saw an eagle and made out they had to keep on eye on it just in case it attacked them. That ended it for me.

yeah so much of it is stage managed and fake i cant watch them, Gold rush is the only one that stands up.

Balx said:
yeah so much of it is stage managed and fake i cant watch them, Gold rush is the only one that stands up.

So many of them seem to be staged.
Even Gold Rush. But Todd says he hates the cameras etc. Regardless of that.
Todd has created a monster. Gold Rush Alaska was his idea. All the shows that followed are because of him.
Don't get me wrong... I think he is pretty incompetent.but he puts himself out there... warts n all.
He could leave his love of guns and his god out of it ( seems a conflict of interest between the 2 but that's Americans for ya)
I wish him all the best. Hope he hits the mother lode.
I follow him on FB and twitter . Seems the next season will be as many stuff ups as the previous.:)
Good for tv i guess

IMHO

Rod

Yeah its a great show, We are all incompetent in someway. If it was just professionals pulling out 1000 of oz we wouldn't watch it. I like the fact that he tries to help all his mates out with work as well. Cant wait for next season.

Ramjet said:
Just watched the Gold Rush off season show.
Gold Rush The Jungle The Return.
The next season should be interesting.
Watch Todd stumble around the jungle instead the klondike :)

I have been watching / downloading this show from the start and looked at your post with interest, and promptly downloaded the above which was named
Series 4 Special 1 Jungle.

I started watching it and quickly realised that I already have it, and have had it for a while.
It was released after series 2, called "the Jungle", only this version has a 5 minute segment on mining in Peru, about 10 minutes from the end.!!
No big deal, but, how stupid do they think we are! :(

Redfin said:
Ramjet said:
Just watched the Gold Rush off season show.
Gold Rush The Jungle The Return.
The next season should be interesting.
Watch Todd stumble around the jungle instead the klondike :)

I have been watching / downloading this show from the start and looked at your post with interest, and promptly downloaded the above which was named
Series 4 Special 1 Jungle.

I started watching it and quickly realised that I already have it, and have had it for a while.
It was released after series 2, called "the Jungle", only this version has a 5 minute segment on mining in Peru, about 10 minutes from the end.!!
No big deal, but, how stupid do they think we are! :(

I wouldn't download it cause that would be illegal. ;)

But have a look for goldrush s04e00.
The first part is old footage mostly but halfway thru is the new stuff. ;)
Cheapskates :) using old footage.

Rod

Bamazon was crap , 1st 4 episodes was just about the dozer . Ice cold gold , was OK , except it all happened in the last 5 minutes

Ill have to check the others out on youtube..

Only just started gold rush last night, watched nearly all of season one in the whole night.

Diamond divers is pretty good too..

Love to be in the aussie show, ill be the one that never finds anything :)

Iv only just got thru the first disc of season 2... dakota fred really annoys me..
Please tell me fred isnt in season 4?

Latest posts