⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoke to the people at Minelab and its getting sent back. More than likely the coil has a fault. Cheers

Here is another pic of the nugget after a quick wash.
1499058075_2017-07-03_13.44.46.jpg

Northeast said:
Insurance for the Z to go back to Minelab will eat up a bit of the gold nugget you just got 8.(

Return to Minelab is at no cost to you if you take it to a ML dealer for return ....... can then have it sent back to the store for pickup or sent direct to your address.

My SDC is going back after suffering a new fault after they performed a "repair", very helpful and indicated they would rectify and post back the day they receive it, good stuff ML.

Cheers T.

Lovely looking piece bushpig congratulations on the find and hope the Z gets better soon :Y:

tryhard1968 said:
Nice nug, good work, hopefully ML will also update to release 2 of the Z software while repairing it.

Thumbs up :Y: to ML
Minersden sent me an email today , one I think every one who subscribes to them gets. It gave links to the soft ware updates for the Z ..
Cant post the link to the down load page but it is on the mine lab site.
Here is the link to the brochure.
http://www.minelab.com/__files/f/31...-27895817&mc_cid=33cb74d6f8&mc_eid=e8c028e128

:Y: :Y: :Y:

yes it did it's job but do we need to be part engineers to know it works properly.
sorry wrong thread.
Awwwsome nug.

Some finds from a few days out. Only one was mine but rapt that the Missus and daughter got some and even my brother got a couple.dug a few deep fuggets to get the blood pumping. Even got the old man to come up for a look which was better than any finds.
1499255486_image.jpg

Latest posts