Free camping near the NSW coast?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,l have to travel,sell my car and go to Europe!If l stay along the beach om my own..what is the problem?Right now l am in the outback,but hard to sell anything here!

Hey GLOBE, I think you're better to stay where you are you must have friends out there, they've closed all camp grounds including free camping grounds, stay safe cheers :beer: :beer:

It is a hard place to work out where you are up there..

Honestly you are way safer staying where you are

Goody

Yeah l have friends,not a problem but l need to sell some stuff and go in a week or two!

Gunna said:
Hey GLOBE, I think you're better to stay where you are you must have friends out there, they've closed all camp grounds including free camping grounds, stay safe cheers :beer: :beer:

Your breaking the law by unnecessarily travelling anywhere at the moment, if your a citizen of Europe would be the only chance of getting there, as for selling your car good luck, 1000s of people are out of work and no ones going to meet a stranger at the moment to look at a car. Theres no work anywhere and i bet Europe is shut down that far the wont be jobs there either.

If your honest and known in the region your in, someone will give you food and board in exchange for your labour.

Latest posts